Friday 11 April 2014

Art Abandonment

I have just left some art in my first Art Abandonment, through the Facebook group of that name - read about it here.

One place that gives me a lot of inspiration is the National Trust property, Arlington Court, so where better than to leave my art there for people to find and keep.  I do hope, that if somebody finds it, they will let us know on the Facebook group Art Abandonment.

These are the pieces I left and locations ...












Can't wait to leave 

more paintings to be found another day

***










11 comments:

Christine said...

lovely! and fun.

Cris, Oregon Artist said...

Do you check to see if they are gone? How fun tho. Wish I was there to find one. :))

robin cox walsh said...

I used to do this, but left it truly anonymous. No contact info, just take it and enjoy. :) I like the mystery of it that way.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Christine :-)

ann @ studiohyde said...

I didn't have time to check, but will find out from friends later in the week :-)

ann @ studiohyde said...

I can see that, my one hope is that somebody will actually pick it up and take it, lol :-)

Jane said...

I would love to find one of these :-)

Anonymous said...

That's such a lovely thing to do, and so exciting too! :-)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks CT :-)

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful thing to do,

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks :-)